Chemicals need to be delivered next day morning or same day

Greetings to everyone,

Is there any hack when you desperately need some chemicals asap? Next day morning or same day in the afternoon?

If there is any supplier that you believe is capable of doing this please pm me,

Is there any other secrets I need to know when it comes to an urgent purchase of chemicals?

Regards

Not found a next day delivery. Like Tarbal we call neighbouring schools and borrow.

Aldrich used to delivery quickly, but they are expensive...that's from my industry days, so might not still be the same.

Greetings to everyone,

Is there any hack when you desperately need some chemicals asap? Next day morning or same day in the afternoon?

If there is any supplier that you believe is capable of doing this please pm me,

Is there any other secrets I need to know when it comes to an urgent purchase of chemicals?

Regards
Our regular suppler is literally 5 minutes down the road, if the chemical isn't conc. acid or something similar I will give them a ring and ask if we can come and collect, done it on multiple occasions for things like enzymes, potassium chloride etc.

Our regular suppler is literally 5 minutes down the road, if the chemical isn't conc. acid or something similar I will give them a ring and ask if we can come and collect, done it on multiple occasions for things like enzymes, potassium chloride etc.
Lucky you!

Timstar claim to deliver in-stock items next day if order is placed before 2pm, but I doubt that you can specify a morning delivery. Our order process in school can take up to a week before an order is officially placed, so we are unlikely to get anything promptly.

We save our Breckland points for things we need in a hurry. Usually arrives the next day and no P&P or going through the usual ordering channels, quick phone call or email direct sorts it.

SLS select saver points are useful too. P and P is free anyway if you're a member. I'd try your usual suppliers to see if they can do an overnight delivery. Some do offer it but it will cost more of course.

We save our Breckland points for things we need in a hurry. Usually arrives the next day and no P&P or going through the usual ordering channels, quick phone call or email direct sorts it.
Ditto, I do this with Timstar Star points.
Not going through finance saves a week straight away! :rolleyes: