Cheapest small pots with lids for solids?

hi all
Please throw links at me for the best/cheapest place for small pots with lids (thinking film canister size) to create class sets of carbonates etc
thank you!

I have both of the above type of pots. White plastic ones are great for liquids especially as they can go through the dishwasher. Black lidded glass ones are useful too, but the lids do have the white cardboard / waxed lining inside so aren't great if you need to wash them regularly.

Getting so hard to find film canisters now. contact lens pots can work too - although those have started to reduce in size. County Supplies have some translucent pots with lids which are quite good pack of 12 for £3.40. About the size of a Gallipot, I think they're intended for paint but work very nice alongside my Gallipots - my rule of thumb is that if chemical doesn't need a hazard label it doesn't need a lid for the class pots.

https://countysuppliesonline.hants.gov.uk/search.asp?strKeywords=796003

I have both of the above type of pots. White plastic ones are great for liquids especially as they can go through the dishwasher. Black lidded glass ones are useful too, but the lids do have the white cardboard / waxed lining inside so aren't great if you need to wash them regularly.

Thank you, for the review! It's so helpful to know what other people think of them :)

Mini jam jars, ask around at local cafe's, coffee shops, even collected from National Trust cafes. I ask at the beginning of our visit go for coffee and collect them at the end!

clairelucas

COMMITTEE
I tend to use petri dishes if its for fine dust powders to keep them contained for a class set, but also use sample pots that came with our (then new) microscopes- saves buying any.

Mini jam jars, ask around at local cafe's, coffee shops, even collected from National Trust cafes. I ask at the beginning of our visit go for coffee and collect them at the end!
I have thousands of these - daughter used to work in a cafe

Thank you all, budget is low (as always!).

Thinking of these for flame test kits (when they use the damp splint technique) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07FYDH948/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3L4WK94U7I77X&psc=1 less wastage, only a small amount 'dispensed' as well in case of contamination. Can anyone see any problem with these?

only problem I foresee is they're a bit small for labelling up - especially hazard labels, unless you print very small ones. But I think I may have a look at these too

Thank you all, budget is low (as always!).

Thinking of these for flame test kits (when they use the damp splint technique) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07FYDH948/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3L4WK94U7I77X&psc=1 less wastage, only a small amount 'dispensed' as well in case of contamination. Can anyone see any problem with these?

And whichever cheapest larger small pot from the links above for carbonates etc!
Wondering whether these would be suitable for the chromatography RPA - food colourings?