Busy?

Poltergeist just hit again - electricity off in the prep room without anything apparently being wrong or being changed. Checked everything, switched on the power... back to normal...

Yes, but still trying to work out how it was overloaded. It's a quiet day and most things are off.

All eyes turn to the fridge... unfortunately it doesn't have a light and is still cold, so will have to wait to find out if it is responsible...

The constant knocking sounds aren't helping (anyone moving about upstairs sounds like someone knocking softly on the prep room door).

Yes, but still trying to work out how it was overloaded. It's a quiet day and most things are off.

All eyes turn to the fridge... unfortunately it doesn't have a light and is still cold, so will have to wait to find out if it is responsible...
You need an electrician to measure the drain as you turn stuff on, are you on 16 or 32 trip?

We have it in the science office where the number of computers has gone up over the years, there were suggestions of splitting the ring.

karen b

COMMITTEE
Birds in fume cupboard ducting are a common problem here too (and kittens in the ceiling)!!
It is the first time we have had it happen. Apparently none of the chimneys have cowls on them so we have been lucky.

How did you get a kitten in the ceiling?

It is the first time we have had it happen. Apparently none of the chimneys have cowls on them so we have been lucky.

How did you get a kitten in the ceiling?
No real idea but they had to remove several tiles to get in there and remove them.

The catering team here call me Oliver Twist here, as I always come down with my own bowl for them to fill up - I always hear, ''here he is with his bowl again'' & ''please sir, can I have some more''. Goats cheese and caramelized onion wellington - you think anything can get me away from this?!?!
My daughter is off school and while my husband can be a responsible adult he’s working from home so I’ve been going home at lunch to keep her company. But I’ve been collecting my lunch first! Perk of working in the independent sector.

I wonder if we could get it to work in Estates - then something would actually move down there... Presently there's a contractor on the lift, but no-one's arrived to lift up the cabinet. Sadly the trolley prevented the cabinet from hitting the ground and severing its connections - which would've shut down internet and intranet connection across the campus... that would've made a few heads look up. At the moment, it is still running but in an odd position.
Maybe the trolley needs to slip slightly overnight? :vampire:I

Colly

Wobbler

This used to happen to me at home then I figured out it was whenever I toasted banana bread. The currants were falling out and playing havoc with the current! (I'm not a physicist so I don't understand what was actually happening but that was the cause of it)