OCR exam board Biology PAG 4 Effect of substrate conc on catalase

Has anyone set this practical up using 50cm3 conical flasks as instructed in the PAG instructions?
I am looking to put together a class set of equipment to carry this practical out - we only have a handful of small conical flasks and no bungs to fit. But not sure I would be able to sort out delivery tubes to fit.
Also wondered if it could just be scaled up to use equipment we have - 250cm3 flasks.

What do other people do?

Same as LyndaR - the sheet instructs them to put 100cm3 of the H2O2 solution into a 250 conical.

I have to borrow all the delivery tubing stuff off our chemistry department.

Peter Sigsworth

COMMITTEE
Has anyone set this practical up using 50cm3 conical flasks as instructed in the PAG instructions?
I am looking to put together a class set of equipment to carry this practical out - we only have a handful of small conical flasks and no bungs to fit. But not sure I would be able to sort out delivery tubes to fit.
Also wondered if it could just be scaled up to use equipment we have - 250cm3 flasks.

What do other people do?
@Lisa J Did you know that there is a prefix dropdown to specify the board which will save you time. You can still add it by editing your first post:
1619001503128.png