Big slides

Hi Guys,, I ordered some new microscope slides for making slides but ordered wrong size,:crying: (76x52mm instead of 76x26) the ones which came are big, have no ideal what they would be used for. Can any one suggest what I can use them for if they cannot be sent back.
Many Thanks in advance. :)

If you have big coverslips to match they can just be used as normal, handy for things like onion cell slides to be able to use a larger sample for example

They'd probably be good for the crystal size one with cooling salol on a hot and cold slide - if you use the same amount but on a bigger slide it's less likely to go all over the place :)

karen b

COMMITTEE
We use this size in chemistry I think it is for the electrochemical cell practical. They fit nicely into a 100ml beaker to split it in half

Hi Guys,, I ordered some new microscope slides for making slides but ordered wrong size,:crying: (76x52mm instead of 76x26) the ones which came are big, have no ideal what they would be used for. Can any one suggest what I can use them for if they cannot be sent back.
Many Thanks in advance. :)
salol for crystal size.