Anyone had any luck getting free periodic tables - large posters?

I printed off the CLEAPSS one, you can customise it and have it as large as you want!

Attachments

• Wall Periodic Table.jpg
    Wall Periodic Table.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 30
Those ones weren't big enough for our teachers, so we bought Periodic Table shower curtains to put up in labs.

You may be able to find them cheaper.
Still going to be about a tenner each though.
We did the same thing. They'll likely be sturdier than a paper poster as well. I wanted to keep one for my lab as well, but they didn't buy enough. Still, I'm happy enough with my new SLS one. Atomic numbers 113-118 weren't even discovered on my old one so it needed an update.

We did the same thing. They'll likely be sturdier than a paper poster as well. I wanted to keep one for my lab as well, but they didn't buy enough. Still, I'm happy enough with my new SLS one. Atomic numbers 113-118 weren't even discovered on my old one so it needed an update.
Great idea - although my last school made a teacher take one down as they deemed it a fire risk? WTF?

CovTech

Lvl 37 Alchemist
COMMITTEE
Great idea - although my last school made a teacher take one down as they deemed it a fire risk? WTF?
There's also, according to our head SSO a percentage wall coverage implication on the fire Risk Assessment
Wouldn't let them put up extra notice boards as there was already too much of the wall covered

There's also, according to our head SSO a percentage wall coverage implication on the fire Risk Assessment
Wouldn't let them put up extra notice boards as there was already too much of the wall covered
They'd have a fit here. There are more posters & home made models, than there is wall in one of our labs.
I think if they could there'd be posters on the ceiling.
Actually, last week, a teacher suggested getting A4 prints of each element & sticking them to the ceiling tiles! Vetoed.