Ammonium nitrate

Carol Taylor

Footsore
Year 7, class set of ammonium nitrate as per Kerboodle!!!
I have sent out yet another email to the teachers saying no and suggesting potassium chloride as per cleapss. I hope that my replacement is used to checking up in the hazcards before delivering chemicals.

I have sent out yet another email to the teachers saying no and suggesting potassium chloride as per cleapss. I hope that my replacement is used to checking up in the hazcards before delivering chemicals.
Are they doing making bombs?

Julie Delaney

COMMITTEE
it won't be your problem @Carol Taylor, you can put your feet up and say duck 'em or something lie that. ;)

What does the HoD say? Its their cool and their arse on the line if it goes wrong!

Carol Taylor

Footsore
What does the HoD say? Its their cool and their arse on the line if it goes wrong!
He knows nothing about chemistry. I had an argument with him 2 weeks ago about the sharing of eyewear. He said he had never heard of cleapss and they probably knew nothing about school science. His standard expression is that people should use their own professional judgement.

He knows nothing about chemistry. I had an argument with him 2 weeks ago about the sharing of eyewear. He said he had never heard of cleapss and they probably knew nothing about school science. His standard expression is that people should use their own professional judgement.
Well its on his head when something goes wrong. Make sure he puts such things in writing