Air dried clay cubes

paul r

COMMITTEE
I am having a lazy moment !

We have have do a practical where we put cubes of air dried clay into a container and shake to mimic erosion.

I am sure I saw air dried cubes of clay for sale in one of science catalogues but cannot find them !

I know you can use sugar cubes and I have them as a back up .

Does anyone know where I can purchase cubes of clay that been airdried?

otherwise I am going to have to buy the clay in and cut up myself which is not a disaster !

Thanks

We have have do a practical where we put cubes of air dried clay into a container and shake to mimic erosion.

I am sure I saw air dried cubes of clay for sale in one of science catalogues but cannot find them !

otherwise I am going to have to buy the clay in and cut up myself which is not a disaster !

Thanks

Thanks
Brown sugar cubes work well

Thanks
plaster of paris ice cubes made in ice cube trays work well for this weathering practical.