1. PCLA12

Can you heat 250ml glasses?

sorry i make a mistake i have changed my post hopefully to your liking
  2. PCLA12

you do not directly heat a casserole dish with a flame
  3. PCLA12

They is 3 types of glass soda, borosilicate, borosilicate 3.3 . Pyrex is borosilicate 3.3 but with a slight changes but home ware pyrex are just soda glass. sodas glass cant be heated directly 3.3 is more heat resistant the normal borosilicate.
  4. PCLA12

How to get this printed label off this bottle?

i don't know and have never tried it but could you Burn it off?
  5. PCLA12

Potassium piece, size limit?

SSS080-Alkali-metals.pdf (cleapss.org.uk) is says to use a grain of rice size piece
  6. PCLA12

Hazcard Collection

to answer your question i don't think they is a way to download all the hazcards separately in one go.
  7. PCLA12

SEP Energy meters

You can blow the internal fuse if you try to run over 7A through it
  8. PCLA12

vernier or data harvest dataloggers?

I like data harvest the most i only have older versions of both but i find the Vernier a bit of a pain to set up the way i want also the software for data harvest is free where as the Vernier have a free and payed for one so you have to pay to get some features.
  9. PCLA12

Dissection equipment

we use these from espo Plastic Serving Trays (espo.org)
  10. PCLA12

Tech team organisation

2 tech no a-level but 2 ks5 betec classes. we have ks3 and ks4 and we both prep all sciences.
  11. PCLA12

Unknown metal in the alkali metals tray

you could also see how easily it cuts if its easy it lithium
  12. PCLA12

ipc loudspeaker amplifier unit used for

sorry it had not clicked that a signal gen could not drive some of these things
  13. PCLA12

yes i have found that but it does not tell me what it does
  14. PCLA12

What experiments would it be used with? We have a signal generator without an amp so what does the Amp let you do?
  15. PCLA12

How to get the storerooms cleaned

can you get a vacuum cleaner and vacuum up the worst and then wipe the bottle with a damp cloth and the shelves as well .
  16. PCLA12

10mm Ticker Tape Timer Roll

Pack of 10 Rolls of 10mm x 2mm x 5M Mixe (240001) | Create and Craft found this it not self marking but try googling 10mm paper roll
  17. PCLA12

Safety Data Sheets

we just use the hazcards and if they is no hazcard for it them we download the SDS. If a SDS was needed i would just download one from the internet.
  18. PCLA12

Teacher Ordering system

We have a notice board they is segmented into the days of the week and periods they put they requests in they day of the week or ask one of us with a few days notice.
  19. PCLA12

Edexel BTEC Technician guides

I don't think they is one we did starch and amylase but i think you can do any enzyme practical it think it more to see them in action.
  20. PCLA12

Descaling Water Still using Citric Acid

I just add the solid citric acid and the add water