Search results

1. Helen A Miller

CLOSED - St. Johns Catholic Comprehensive Sch. Gravesend - closes 31/11/18

Good day friends, I am looking for a capable colleague to join me at St. Johns, We are really friendly and supportive. Take no notice of the closing date, If you want to apply just do it we would love to hear from you. Closing date now 30.11.2018
  2. Helen A Miller

CLOSED -St. Johns Catholic Comprehensive School Gravesend - closes 15th September 2017.

Science Technician 35 hours per week, term time plus 2 weeks Kent Salary Range 4 - £16,968 pro rata per annum We are seeking to appoint an organised, experienced and motivated individual to work within our Science department. The role will involve supporting the learning of students by...
  3. Helen A Miller

Erosion simple practical

Hi I saw the practical for erosion using Bits of brick or clay blocks and wanted to share a technique for this practical that has been very successful for me in the past. Try using sugar cubes, they work really well when shaken up in a pot they aren't too expensive and they don't break the...
  4. Helen A Miller

St John's Gravesend

Hello you lovely people, I have never joined a forum before looking forward to sharing some ideas:D