Search results

1. Shannon

Vaccine reaction

Apparently I am one of the worst my doctors have seen so who knows :/
  2. Shannon

Sad/bad news

So sorry! I have only seen this thread but what a shock! Thinking of you at this tough time
  3. Shannon

Vaccine reaction

I had Az (it was before it got recalled for young people) The 1st night I was really really poorly, I was in so so much joint pain and if I would stretch out, it wouldn't help at all. I did fall asleep somehow, woke up at 1.30 and was sick on and off until 5am which I send my absent message as I...
  4. Shannon

..thanks for all the fish..

Good Luck & All the best!
  5. Shannon

Gratnell trays

I feel like Gratnell should make this smaller size as sometimes we need trays but a tub is a pain to hold items.
  6. Shannon

year 6 transition days

Our place said today we are moving it to September as its too risky with all the staff?pupils and pupils who will attend different schools. Not sure what we are doing yet, but I will see what CLEAPSS will say nearer the time.
  7. Shannon

Mental Health Matters

Good Luck! Be prepared to not do much the next days after (depending on what you have) I have had both now (I am asthmatic) and I am still struggling from my 1st and I felt like I had been hit by a bus by the 2nd one. I hope it goes well!
  8. Shannon

Tech team organisation

Here's my team Me, Myself & I :laughing: I seem to manage quiet well as being a lone tech but we are a small school. I have to pre plan and always think the next day ahead. We have two preprooms though one is more storage than a working-tech prep room. I have a staff planner which helps me...
  9. Shannon

Vaccination for those over 56

As a fellow, ASD & Anxiety I am happy to speak to you about the process? My Nurse was lovely ( I had my hidden disability lanyard on ) and it was all fine. They even allowed me to go when I was ready (My mum was in the car outside as I was concerned about driving)
  10. Shannon

stuck stopper

I have been told in the past to use Hot water and Washing up liquid?
  11. Shannon

Polystyrene Cups' Lids

Yep! We swear by this method and it really helps if that one students decides that the cup needs a hole in it :rolleyes:
  12. Shannon

Yeah. I have now been sent for a blood test (waiting on results) to see what is wrong with me as its been going on since I've had the vaccine. Am struggling as just so tried at the moment :(
  13. Shannon

I am 23 and had mine due to health issues. I was so poorly with mine ( I has az) I was sick, hurting in all my joints and I generally didn't know what to do with myself. Even my mum said if I was that ill with no vaccine - she would of called 999 (I still live at home) Still not 100% but we...
  14. Shannon

When's Holidays and What are You Doing

This is my third day back since returning the Easter holidays (We got two weeks) I was mainly resting as I am still getting over my covid vaccine (4 weeks today since I had it) So am having some blood work done soo to find out what's going on. I am lucky that it isn't too bad this week but...
  15. Shannon

Hello and Thank you from Sunny Cumbria

Hello and Welcome :)
  16. Shannon

Prescription Safety Specs

I know this is different - but my mum was able to take a prescription to another opticians as she was unable to park close to the last one (both stores understood this) and they just did a recheck to check for change and was fine. But I will add both of these are like private firms and not...
  17. Shannon

PREPROOM COMMITTEE

Looks good to me!
  18. Shannon

Half Term projects anyone?

I did some home organising and played lots of Animal Crossing & Mario Kart Home Circuit on my switch. I did a DIY on a S thing I have and really proud of how well it has come out. Also the most important one - catching up on sleep
  19. Shannon

removing batteries from unused equipment

Some things I have kept them in such as stopwatches and scales as they are used the most. Things like our sound/light meters I keep them out as they are hardly used and worried about these getting ruined also with the cell holders as I went through them and had to throw away I think it was three...
  20. Shannon

Hello!

Welcome! I know they place you are in as this was me 2 years ago! Loved it since, this page will change your life as it has for me! Also, can I recommend the FB page too! They are a lovely bunch of people on there and enjoy!!