Search results

1. A

Reagent Labels

Thank you
  2. A

Reagent Labels

Is there anywhere that I can download labels for my reagent bottles rather than make them from scratch? I want to include name concentration hazard sign and and safety instruction ie. wear goggles
  3. A

Chemical Cupboard in Prep room

I will have a look at that Many Thanks
  4. A

Chemical Cupboard in Prep room

Does anyone know whether the chemical cupboard in a prep room should be locked?
  5. A

Equipment Display Poster

Hi Can anyone point me in the direction a poster that shows all of the common pieces of lab equipment? Ideally I'd like it to be of good enough quality to make a large wall display.
  6. A

Senior techs - were you involved in hiring new technicians?

Very interesting. What sort of tasks do you set for the applicants to do at interview?
  7. A

Dishwasher

:crying: I want one
  8. A

Dishwasher

Oh, you are making me so jealous
  9. A

Dishwasher

Thank you everyone You've ben most helpful
  10. A

Dishwasher

Sounds good Where did you get the baskets from?
  11. A

Dishwasher

Thank you That's really useful Just got to persuade the HOD now
  12. A

Dishwasher

Thank you so much everyone. Would you say that it saved you a lot of time??
  13. A

Dishwasher

Hi I'm looking into buying a dishwasher. My questions are: 1. Does it have to be an industrial one, or can it be domestic as long as you rinse all the items first? 2. Can anyone share their opinion on the one they have please? 3. Are they expensive to run? I don't even have one at home, so its...
  14. A

Mobile Fume Cupboard

Thank you Blackadder. All feedback is appreciated and considered.
  15. A

Mobile Fume Cupboard

Thank you Martin. I will look them up
  16. A

Mobile Fume Cupboard

Hi Claire. Thank you for your reply, and the info about the running costs re: servicing and filters.
  17. A

Mobile Fume Cupboard

Thank you Peter that's a great help. Just one question though. The specification says Remote water service including drip cup and bottle trap. Does this mean that the waste is collected in a bottle/container under the fume cupboard?