Search results

1. C

The science of Ice Cream

Thank you for this. I can't find any mention online when I google it. I see that it is something to do with Reading university. Is it part of an 'engagement' project or something?
  2. C

North Kent Technician Network

That's very interesting. I don't need any at the moment but I will remind everyone to check out the post
  3. C

IB textbooks for sale

These books have now been sold
  4. C

IB textbooks for sale

We have recently changed from IB to A - Levels and have some textbooks that are still current to sell. They are all Oxford IB Diploma Programme 2014 edition in good condition (for quick ref see attachment for ISBN and sample photo of the books) We are based in Gravesend, Kent. Obviously these...
  5. C

Will the details come through James Bennett?
  6. C

Great thank you.
  7. C

Good morning everyone, I hope that you are all well and looking forward to slowly getting back to some normality? As expected the updated advice from Cleapss is on their website. Take care all.
  8. C

Good morning all, I hope that everyone is coping in these strange and unsettling times? Please take a look at the Cleapss website as they have recently updated some of their advice in guide GL343 about the use of domestic dishwashers for cleaning, amongst other things. It may make life a little...
  9. C

Potassium

I normally use LabWaste whom I have always found to be competitive, reliable, efficient and professional.
  10. C

Informing premises of dangerous chemical orders

I produced a brief guidance document that has been given to all relevant staff and is displayed in reception. It is included in our departments' H & S documents. As a matter of course, I do not order any chemicals to be delivered when I am not there if at all possible but I live locally...
  11. C

Thanks Sarah. I saw them too and am deciding if it is worth just printing them instead of hand annotating the old ones. Think I know which I will choose :)
  12. C

Free online CPD Tue Sep 29th

Thank you for sharing Ophelia. I too missed out on a ticket sadly
  13. C

Density Column

That is amazing! Well done and thank you for sharing.:)
  14. C

Happy Monday everyone! It's interesting hearing how much/little practical work is going in other schools. Here students are in year group bubbles with the Yr12 and 13 having a lab as part of their bubble. We are trying to deliver some sort of practical element to other year groups where they are...
  15. C

Good morning everyone:). I hope that you are all well? I was just wondering how you are all coping with 'the new normal' and how much practical work is being done at the moment?
  16. C

Yes it really is a very worrying time on so many levels. I'm glad to hear you have your full team. Hopefully that means that the importance of practical work has been realised.
  17. C

Thanks Sarah. I feel like after a break of 5 months my knowledge has seeped away!! Let's hope I can get up to speed quickly:rolleyes:. Good to be back though. Stay safe everyone
  18. C

Hi Catherine. Glad to hear that you are ok. Yes we sent all our PPE to the NHS as well. I have been furloughed from April which was on the cards but still sad. Hopefully it won't be for too long. Take care of yourselves everyone. Stay safe.
  19. C

Hi Judy. I hope that you are not in work? What's the pay for the role please?
  20. C

Sending best wishes to you all at this strange and worrying time. Stay safe, stay positive and remember that there is a lot of good in the world if you look for it.