Search results

1. labtech666

Greenpower Racing

Has anyone here ever been involved in setting up/running a Greenpower racing team in school? The PTA have given us the funding to get started and while my HoD will be in charge he's asked for my input in organising and admin. I wondered if there was anything in particular I need to be aware of?
  2. labtech666

CLOSED - Physics Technician, West Sussex (closes 26/11)

Physics Technician Location: Ardingly College, Haywards Heath Salary: £22,973.98 Closing Date: Monday 26 November 2018 Ardingly College are seeking to appoint a Physics Technician to support the Physics and Science department on a full time basis from January 2019. The role involves...
  3. labtech666

CLOSED - Biology Technician, Ardingly College, West Sussex - closes 22nd October

I just spotted that my old school are looking for a biology technician: https://ardinglycollege.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/1408750?cid=1755&FromSearch=False Biology Technician Location: Ardingly College, Haywards Heath Salary: £22,973.98 FTE Closing Date: Monday 22 October 2018...
  4. labtech666

CLOSED - Physics Technician vacancy, West Sussex - Closes 12th July 2018

Since looking for a graduate didn't work, Ardingly College have readvertised for my replacement. The teachers and other technicians are lovely and it's a great place to work https://ardinglycollege.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/1306273?cid=1755&FromSearch=False
  5. labtech666

CLOSED - Graduate Physics Technician - Ardingly College Closing Date: Thursday 21 June 2018

Graduate Physics Technician Location: Ardingly College, Haywards Heath Salary: £18,000 Per annum Closing Date: Thursday 21 June 2018 Ardingly College is seeking to appoint a Graduate Physics Technician to support the Physics and Science Department from September 2018 for a fixed term period of...
  6. labtech666

CLOSED - DT Technician - West Sussex - closes 28 June 2017

Design Technology Technician Reference: JUN20170938 Expiry date: 17:00, 28 June 2017 Location: Haywards Heath Salary: £15,300 Per Annum Benefits: Pension scheme, Death in Service benefit, Private Health Insurance, Sports and Leisure Facilities, Childcare Vouchers, Meals, School Fee Remission...
  7. labtech666

New Labs

We are getting an extension to our science block, which will give us 5 new labs, and will also be refurbishing the 7 existing labs and I have been asked to do some research on companies which supply and fit lab benches etc. Has anyone recently had any new labs and if so which companies did you...