Recent content by Samantha Van Wynsberghe

1. S

CLOSED - Science Technician vacancy at The British School of Brussels, Belgium, Tervuren

Dear, I can confirm the salary is correct. £32k yearly gross is for a junior (0-1 year of experience) and the £57k yearly gross is for a senior with 31 years of fulltime experience. The taxation in Belgium is also slightly different. You can find more information on...
  2. S

CLOSED - Science Technician vacancy at The British School of Brussels, Belgium, Tervuren

For September 2020 Located in the beautiful town of Tervuren, near the university city of Leuven, BSB is a not for profit, inclusive fee-paying international school with 1,350 students from approximately 70 countries. There is an Early Childhood Centre for children aged 1-3. Our Primary School...
  3. S

CLOSED - Full-time Science Technician (Belgium) Closes 9th Mar

Dear Kay, I don't know anything about the radio advert but I can give you a link from the Gov website where you can find some information. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/living-in-belgium
  4. S

CLOSED - Full-time Science Technician (Belgium) Closes 9th Mar

Located in the beautiful town of Tervuren, near the university city of Leuven, BSB is a not for profit, inclusive fee-paying international school with 1,350 students from approximately 70 countries. There is an Early Childhood Centre for children aged 1-3. Our Primary School offers a bespoke...