Recent content by Jenny D

1. J

Climacteric Technicians

@Red Squirrel That's so good to hear. It does take awhile to adjust and learn to listen to your body again, overall they seem to be beneficial to a lot of people. Also, different products effect people differently so a bit of trial and error to find the one that works best for you may be needed.
  2. J

Climacteric Technicians

So sorry to hear your news, hopefully you will gain a better balance to life. Are you able to keep in contact etc for support from those of us still resident in our respective cupboards/prep rooms?
  3. J

Climacteric Technicians

@Red Squirrel Hope you get the right support. Fingers crossed for you
  4. J

Climacteric Technicians

@Julie Delaney so sorry to hear your news and how difficult things are. Sending hugs
  5. J

Climacteric Technicians

Hi All I've been on HRT for 15 years now due to early menopause. Main symptoms under control but anxiety levels vary as due degrees of forgetfulness. Didn't really like patches as they kept falling off but now take a tablet daily which seems to work. Good luck
  6. J

Climacteric Technicians

Sure it's something to do with age, but I realised that I needed to get my varifocals checked again when I spent a happy hour cutting agar parallelograms instead of cubes for a diffusion practical......... Ooops
  7. J

Climacteric Technicians

Thank you for the add. I am 55 and have been on HRT since I was 40. Doesn't stop the symptoms at all but does help take the edge of. The exception being mood swings and increasing anxiety possibly related to COVID. I am sorry for all those who have lost parents recently or who are joining that...
  8. J

How many Technicians does it take to change a Light Bulb?

Ummmm, would depend on where the lightbulb is maybe?