Recent content by Emma

1. Emma

Misreading

Was it that post on the forum? I misread that too! XD Thought some poor soul had finally reached their wit’s end with a particularly difficult teacher.
  2. Emma

You ever been sent home sick?

Wow, what an arse. :mad:
  3. Emma

You ever been sent home sick?

I have, a few times due to migraine. (I once threw up in a gratnell tray in the prep room, which was both gross and embarrassing. Don't be me.) Time to go home!
  4. Emma

COVID has me so stressed I feel near tears half the time

Yeah fire drills are awful under our system too :/
  5. Emma

Mental Health Matters

What Elizabeth said. :) What you're doing sounds fun and safe. Earlier in the year I had a lovely trip out with 5 friends for a birthday celebration. We played a modified, socially distanced version of a board game called Skull (we all sat 2m apart in a circle & brought our own cards so we...
  6. Emma

Reasons to be cheerful part 2

Aww, I love year sevens. I did some demos with the teacher for our new ones earlier in the year. :)
  7. Emma

Mental Health Matters

@Julie Delaney I'm asthmatic, so I'm nervous about it too.
  8. Emma

Mental Health Matters

The *science teacher (or the English one, to my certain knowledge) who teaches the kid in question wasn't even informed, doesn't bode well for them doing anything else right.
  9. Emma

Mental Health Matters

Well, we've got our first confirmed case and my anxiety is through the roof right now. Nobody even told us anything. One of the teachers found out because of the 'not attending' mark on the register.
  10. Emma

COVID has me so stressed I feel near tears half the time

Lol wut? These are grown adults with science degrees. :serious:
  11. Emma

Mental Health Matters

Will check it out! Thanks for setting the group up, Bee ^^
  12. Emma

Flowcharts are fun!

Dep. head who always steals his own kit instead of submitting requests like everyone else particularly annoyed me today by half-inching a Forbidden Balloon. I have now replaced the bag of balloons in the storage cupboard with the following message; FLOWCHART! Is filling a delicate plastic...
  13. Emma

New friend has arrived!

Now he's up above my heaaaad Hanging by a little threaaaad And that's going to be stuck in my head for at least the rest of the week. Thanks, Paul.
  14. Emma

New friend has arrived!

Yes she is :p
  15. Emma

COVID & shielding?

I have often dreamed of such a device! :laughing: Even before the 'rona, to be honest...