Stuff

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Exchange' started by mike wilson, Jul 2, 2018.

1. re oven - make and model if poss/dimensions
    we would like the air track - working on the HoD re power packs!

2. PSUs are a mix of Urwin EJ0032 and Powerbase 32 continuously variable 8A. Also have at least four EJ1001 stepped ones.
    Oven is very similar to this.
    https://www.philipharris.co.uk/prod...incubators-and-ovens/genlab-oven-18l/b8a76739

3. great - thanks for the info.
    need to talk to our HoD about what is available and the cost - he is a chemist and doesn't like spending on physics equipment so hoping to impress on him how much money we would be saving!!

4. Hi Mike,
    I have been given the go ahead from HoD to get some equipment off you.
    We would like the air track and blower and the set of 20 power packs - if you still have them all.
    Is it £850 for this?
    We can raise a cheque if you let us know who to make it payable to. My bursar has asked if it is possible for you to send us an invoice - you could email it to me at lscott@st-augs.org.
    Also would you be able to liaise with my colleague about where/when to collect? she works part time so could pick up on a tuesday or a thursday during the week - her email is ptaylor@st-augs.org
    cheers

5. Sorry for the delay - it's been a bit hectic for the last few days.

I think I have enough power supplies but will have to check. Will probably be best if you supply us with an ordfer for the stuff and we invoice your finance department directly - I try to keep as far outside of the money part as possible. I will get back to you with precise numbers in the next 24 hours and we can go from there.

Where are you?

6. Don't apologise about the delay - know exactly where you are coming from!!
    if you let us know exactly what you have we can put together an order for it - will need your college's details.
    I am based in Scarborough at St Augustine's school.