Secret mission!

Discussion in 'Science Technicians - General Discussion' started by prepAdmin, Nov 14, 2017.

1. prepAdmin

prepAdmin Administrator Staff Member Site Admin

We have something big planned for March 2018, a national week-long event that will highlight to school leaders, the general public and hopefully the government the great work school science technicians do on a daily basis.

Details will be revealed soon but in the meantime we would like a handful of technicians to help us behind the scenes so that the event can be as effective as possible. We want some feedback about ideas that we will put forward, maybe some photos of you to promote the event and possibly some comments from you that we can use in our marketing of the event.

So please put your name below if you are interested in helping us, there may be some freebies in it for you! ;)
    We will choose 6 technicians to begin with and give them access to a hidden forum area where this will all be discussed. :)
    So if you're up to the challenge, let us know.
    Thanks,

Chris.
    Director
    Preproom.org

lizfalk and David Sait like this.
  2. I'll start your list: Carine Wolfenden

prepAdmin likes this.
  3. Shannon

Shannon Shannon

Err.. Maybe I shouldnt with everything at the moment haha

4. This sounds interesting: David Hudson

prepAdmin likes this.
  5. Shannon

Shannon Shannon

hmm... might help me a little?

Okay

:Shannon Smith

prepAdmin likes this.
  6. Always wary of how employers react to these kind of things especially when individuals are identifiable and are directly or indirectly associated with...but I am prepared to help behind the scene as required. ;)

Jonesy and prepAdmin like this.
  7. I am more than happy to help as I would love to see science technician gain more recognition for all the hard work they do.

Paul Reeves

Jonesy and prepAdmin like this.
  8. You could go incognito Allan. I'm sure that stelden @stelden could give us new identities with the help of their felt pens.:D

9. Happy to help try and raise the profile of lab techs and what we do.

Fiona Roberts

prepAdmin likes this.
  10. Hi I would like to help. I am in NW England, in an 11-16 school of just over 900 pupils. 9 science teachers. One me. I seem to be fairly typical in many ways as per the survey.
    Best
    Fran

Beth and prepAdmin like this.
  11. count me in I think its a role techs should have some input towards

prepAdmin likes this.
  12. Count me in.

13. I'm interested - Rachel Chilton

prepAdmin likes this.
  14. I would be interested

prepAdmin likes this.
  15. I would be interested. Kayleigh Hamilton

prepAdmin likes this.
  16. prepAdmin

Thanks for the interest!
    I will private message some of you later this week and give you access to the hidden forum where we can start discussing things.
    If we need more after that, we'll message more on this list.
    :)

Kayleigh likes this.
  17. I will be on maternity leave then, so I guess I won't be of much use if I am not in school? However, if it isn't necessary to actually be in school at the time, I would be happy to help. I guess I will have a fair bit of free time on my hands between nappies and feeds!

Chris User likes this.
  18. This is all a bit cloak and dagger isn't it PrepAdmin?:)

Beaker and Chris User like this.
  19. prepAdmin

At least it's not a wind-up! :p

Beaker likes this.
  20. prepAdmin

OK that's plenty for now thanks. I'll send a message to some of the above members and we'll go from there.