Science Technician starting in July/August 2019 at St. Paul's School in Hammersmith, London

Discussion in 'Science Technician Vacancies' started by Andres Tretiakov, Jun 13, 2019 at 4:05 PM.

1. Dear all,

A vacancy for a highly motivated science technician with an interest mainly in physics will be available in the next few days at St. Paul's School in Hammersmith, SW13 9JT. If you are interested and will like to know more about the position please contact Dr Camille Shammas at
    camilleshammas@gmail.com

Thank you very much,
    Andres Tretiakov

2. Afternoon Andres, who told you about that then!! Was just looking on here to find a place to post this message and you beat me to it!

3. Hey Jason,
    Camille told me yesterday so... you know me I'm that efficient hahaha! I have posted also in the CLEAPSS website but do not know the specifics (starting date, salary, etc.). Might be an idea to have another post with this in mind.
    Cheers,
    A

4. I don't think the school knows specifics yet either! But if their are any interested Physics techs reading this they are welcome to send a letter of interest and when the details are known I will post more here.
    Cheers
    J

5. That seems fair!
    Cheers,
    A