non-alcohol sanitizer?

I can see the need to not have alcohol-based sanitizer in labs, once practicals eventually restart, due to fire risks, but what are people using / purchasing by way of alcohol-free sanitizer? Or is this just a way of saying 'use the darned soap, people!' ?

SLS Select have given me a list for this, they are very helpful.
  • non-alcohol based antiseptic wipes - COV1100
  • alcohol free hand sanitiser COV1215
they are looking at Milton or generic alternatives.

they also have all the PPE mentioned.

Thanks, the wipes may be of use. The sanitiszr, however, is 75% alcohol, according to their online catalogue? I probably shouldn't have looked at their website - I now want the UV goggle sanitizer that claims to sterilize things in 15 minutes (no milton, no drying period), but at £395 I don't see it happening, sadly. Still, a girl can dream...

Thanks, the wipes may be of use. The sanitiszr, however, is 75% alcohol, according to their online catalogue? I probably shouldn't have looked at their website - I now want the UV goggle sanitizer that claims to sterilize things in 15 minutes (no milton, no drying period), but at £395 I don't see it happening, sadly. Still, a girl can dream...
thanks asking the rep about that.

I now want the UV goggle sanitizer that claims to sterilize things in 15 minutes (no milton, no drying period), but at £395 I don't see it happening, sadly. Still, a girl can dream...
looks fab, I want 8 now.

I will just order some alcohol based hand sanitiser and create a risk assessment for it, expecting us to find that is silly it's like the time they recommended Potassium Chlorate crystals these things are hard to source!!

Sychem Protect 50ML box of 10.
Protect – Skin range

2 hour persistence after initial application compared to 7 seconds with alcohol based products
Alcohol cracks hands ours moisturises and keeps them nice
Our active ingredient Benzalkonium chloride tested at less than 50% of our strength on surfaces has been proven to kill other encapsulated viruses such as swine flu and Mexican flu.
Currently used at Cambridge uni, YCL, Luton airport, Francis crick institute and imperial college London to name a few.
GSK independently tested protect against all other hand sanitisers including alcohol based and standardised on ours after their own 6 month tes
sychem.co.uk

or from https://www.science2education.co.uk

Sychem protect Hand Sanitiser foamer 50mL (CLE2044) EACH £6.50
Sychem protect Hand Sanitiser foamer 150mL (CLE2048) EACH £7.25

I will just order some alcohol based hand sanitiser and create a risk assessment for it, expecting us to find that is silly it's like the time they recommended Potassium Chlorate crystals these things are hard to source!!
there are plenty you just need to check they are antiviral not just antimictobial.