More stuff

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Exchange' started by mike wilson, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Lab furniture, this time.

Approx. 20 lab benches. Approx size 1500x600mm, about 1000mm high. Artificial stone top, no MDF. Speckly grey tops, white froames. Weigh approx 50kg each. Little, if any, wear or graffitti apart from scuffing on the foot bar at the front.

Apologies for the lack of precision but I have been told literally this minute that they "must go" and the timescale is short.

Looking for £50 each. Based in Sunderland and will need heavy-duty transport- to be arranged by buyer. May be discount for bulk purchase.

Serious interest will generate more precision and pictures.

2. how short is the timescale?

Very interested but need to speak to a few people first.

3. Probably about a week. Please let me know asap.

4. Once he finishes his lesson I'll go corner the HOF.

5. I'm going to put together a request to put to the business manager, to see if he will okay this. The HOF is well on board.

Could you possibly send me the information and some pictures to my work e-mail: jmurphy@astleyhigh.org

I'm off early today to go to a wedding but hopefully I should have an answer for you soon!

6. Pictures coming later today, I hope.

7. Thank you!

8. Haha thanks. They look great, if you get a chance could you e-mail me a few anyway, I'll show the science lot these pictures but SLT will probably want them in an e-mail.

9. Dod

Dod

You can e-mail desks ? ? ? ? ?

10. That'd be handy! Saves me a load of work

11. I have about 90 of these (not necessarily from this manufacturer - from memory, some at least are Unilab) student meters available, plus multipliers and shunts. There are also some centre zero ones.

Looking for £10 each plus £2-5 each for whatever shunt/multiplier you want, depending on how many of each I have available. Discount for quantity.

https://www.philipharris.co.uk/prod...magnetism/meters/basic-student-meter/b8h30981