LabLogger - initial set up

I am investigating LabLogger as part of a course I am doing and I have got stuck.
I have entered my lesson timetable and rooms but cannot see how to add staff.
When I download the Excel file to fill in my lessons the staffing drop down says no staff assigned. Is that because I haven't added anyone else to use lablogger?
Any help would be most appreciated!

thanks, that's what I guessed but I don't want to invite them yet! I guess I can send them the email but tell them to ignore it!
Just invite one who is very supportive and open to change to start with as a trial to get you up and running. Continue with the old system at the same time.

I used a different email for myself (from my tech one) and set myself up as a teacher (subject speciality - chaos, title - jack of all trades). That way, I could check what the teachers would have access to and write a user guide for them.

I am investigating LabLogger as part of a course I am doing and I have got stuck.
I have entered my lesson timetable and rooms but cannot see how to add staff.
When I download the Excel file to fill in my lessons the staffing drop down says no staff assigned. Is that because I haven't added anyone else to use lablogger?
Any help would be most appreciated!
Do you do Edexcel GCSE or Pearson Exploring Science 7/8?

Last edited: