Hi from N.I!

Discussion in 'New Members - Say Hello!' started by Bernadette, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Hi everyone!

My name is Bernadette, Science Technician from N.Ireland! I've been off on maternity for the last 9 months and I've just come back to work! and feel like I've forgotten everything :rolleyes: looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

GeorgetheScienceTech likes this.
  2. Dod

Dod

Ceud Mìle Fàilte fae the bonnie north of Scotland.
    and how's the wean ?

Bernadette likes this.
  3. Thanks Dod! Agus Tu Fein! :) He's great thank you! Named him Logan, 9 months old now and the boss of the house lol

4. Dod

Dod

Be a wee charmer then.

5. for sure! :) the rascal. I'm in over the summer and lots to do before September!

6. Dod

Dod

We got a grandson who is two months older and crawling at speed, now learnt he can fall off a doorstep :)

You will get more welcomes when Englandshire come back from holidays

Bernadette likes this.
  7. Hi From Australia!!

Bernadette likes this.
  8. prepAdmin

prepAdmin Administrator Staff Member Site Admin

Bernadette likes this.
  9. Hi everyone! sorry for the delay in replies, I've been snowed under prepping for teachers arrival....tomorrow!!

I wonder could I pick any of your brains about a 'Practical Requests' Notice....
    I know teachers rarely take it under their notice and its probably a waste of time but I would like to put up a notice for practical requests saying something like..."please allow 24hrs notice for all requests...etc etc"... would anyone have a friendly way of wording this?

10. Dod

Dod

" Ask at your leisure but you will get nothing till tomorrow " ought to do it ;) :)

11. Ha! I'm new here :D that should set the tone rightly. I like your style Dod :cool:

12. Welcome

13. Welcome

14. You'll soon get back into the swing of things Bernadette.:);)

15. Oh aye, only into the school term and it's like I never left... the joys! ;):D

16. Hi Bernadette, "please allow 24 hours notice for all requests" sounds friendly enough to me.

Bernadette likes this.
  17. Dod

Dod

Another one is "We don't do (things) today"

Bernadette likes this.
  18. Welcome aboard!