Edexcel IGCSE text books

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Exchange' started by Jburns, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Hey guys,

Got a load of the IGCSE text books that we are looking to get rid of to make space.

Does anyone have the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) books they would be looking to trade, if not what would be a good price to sell these at? They are in a mix of different conditions.

2. hi we may be interested in 10 copies. how much are you looking at please and is postage to Solihull an option?
    thanks.

3. Which ones would you like we have all 3 sciences?

Not sure how much postage would cost but I will look into it for you, and the HoD said she would be happy with £2.50 per book

4. hi

thanks for getting back to me. i will check with the HOD and get back to you if she would like to proceed. With regards to postage you could possibly use something like Hermes that would collect the parcel from you?
    ill be in touch , thanks again.

5. Cool let me know.

Hermes says its about £11 but I will shop around to see if anyone is cheaper.

6. hi, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. the HOD is interested in 3 copies of each subject please? would it be possible to send a photo of each subject please and can you clarify they are text books and not revision guides please?
    please let me know how you would like to be paid and what the postage costs will be.
    thanks

7. I will try and get some photos uploaded tomorrow and I will check postage too :D

8. hi there,

do you have any updates regarding the books please?
    my email is sclinton@sa.solihull.sch.uk
    thanks

9. Sorry completely forgot to add the photo. I will email it to you now.